-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friendship.


I like this picture very much. I like how we are all so close that we can talk almost about everything. We go on road trips together during the holidays, come out and spend a day in the malls, sleepovers, karaokes, shopping yadda yadda. The list goes on. I like how we go to different unis, but we still have endless topics to talk about. I like how I feel the friendship still remains strong thou we don't talk to each other everyday. As for unimates, we spend a lot of time together. Going to class, having lunch, playing around, spending time in pyramid, library and we could still continue talking when we are at home. 

I text-ed a friend just awhile ago. I remember the last time I text-ed her was in Jan to wish her Happy Wedding. She's a friend I knew from the driving place. There's this time I was having some theory class, I was alone and she was alone too. We had lunch together in a mamak shop. She treated me ice-kacang. There we exchanged our phone numbers. We barely know each other and we just seen each other for just that few hours. That's how we became friends. I called her Kak Ila. Kak Ila is like a sister to me, she texts me quite frequently to know how am I doing. I received a good news from her bout her being a mum-to-be soon, I was very happy. It's kinda hard to explain, but it's the joy you feel for people that you care for. 

Friendship is very simple. ♥ 
The moment we don't cherish the friendship is when the time we make it complicated.  

1 comment: