-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jumbled Up.

Hi, am on study break. I guess I got too bored of studying so I decided to update a short post. :)


#1 Haven’t been updating for quite some time. Assignments took up all my time. But still we managed to have some fun too. My unimates rocks striked off all the unnecessary drama thou. Had McD breakfast with my beloved happy therapy - Frauline. We are lovin the breakfast set. Haven’t had the chance to meet up and have McD breakfast again thou we are in the same uni. Life is indeed busy.


#2 Had lunch @ Ayam Penyet for the 1st time with Khairul & Laveenia during break time. Muhibbah yo! The food was delicious. I tried the catfish, crispy and yummy.



#3 Ghirardelli Chocolate from U.S. Am eating one a day. Is there any phrase that sounds like that "A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away?" 


#4 Pavlova from Delicious. Haven't try this thou. We bought this as a small celebration for something special. :))) ahhh happiness. Oh well, Yee Wei introduced me this dessert during one fine midnight. MIDNIGHT! We were google-ing dessert in the midnight. Thanks to her for making my stomach suffer that night. 

Oh well. That's all for now. Just an update what happened these few weeks. Yet to update bout the Sunway BIS-Maybank-MoneytreeExchange thou. Time to get back to books.



No comments:

Post a Comment