-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Page 301: Because the fact is I love food.


So this afternoon, I went out on a lunchie date with the bff. It's my 2nd time there where this restaurant is unique as they transported all the famous penang food down to here on a daily basis. This means that we can have authentic penang food without traveling all the way there. So awesome it is! This time here I realized they changed the menu, and it's the famous wall painting of Ernest Zacharevic - "Little Children on a Bicycle". 


My duck meat koay teow th'ng from the Cecil Street. I love eating koay teow soup but I couldn't seem to find any over here where I only get to eat them when I am back at grandma's place. 


The bff's Lorong Selamat's Asam Laksa. 


#bff. 


Cendol! 

If you are craving for the all time delicious Penang food, you can always drop by this restaurant without traveling all the way to Penang. http://penang-one.com/Home.php

******************************************************************************

Went to Taiwan Dami for dinner with mumsie love. It's my first time here and they served varieties of food from lamen --> noodle --> rice ---> western food all at a reasonable price. The food tasted not bad thou. Imma go again next time. 


Mumsie's garlic chicken rice. 


My Shihlin Crispy Chicken Rice. 

Because the fact is I love to eat. and food seems to be a kind of happiness. 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment