-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, February 28, 2013

#59

Finally decided to do some writing. I struggle a lil' thinking how to start off with this writing since it's been long since I write on my daily writing. This post is inspired by Crystal Cha's "Wanted : Someone into courage, commitment and cuddling". 

Every girl has their own expectations towards their significant other's traits and values. Am just trying to express them through words. Well, I do think that love is a risk, it's a tough knowledge that you wouldn't get to master it in a short time, and when a stranger becomes everything to you, you would try everything to make sure that it would works out. and here comes the thing is that what if it doesn't works. But what if it works out? 

  1. Someone that prioritize me that will keep me in his thought every time he makes a decision. Someone that cares for me that he would not be afraid of commitments and would still be strong and firm enough to go through all the thick and thin that would make this relationship work out.
  2. Someone that is positive about life and being supportive & encouraging despite me myself is already filled with negative vibes. Someone that I would go to and bury my head crying when I am sad and he would always be there telling me that everything would be fine. Someone that would listen to my rantings and complains and would not give any comment but just giving me a hug or a pat. 
  3. Someone that would not be reserve in front of me and would not even doubt to share about his feelings and thoughts be it happy, unhappy, angry, worry, stress to me. Someone that has patience and appropriate temper towards everything. 
  4. Someone that is happy and satisfy with what he has now but at the same time having goals and directions that he knows where he is heading to. Someone that understand the happiness in every progression he made. Someone that I could adore of and making him my lil' guardian angel in my heart. 
  5. Someone that I could be very comfortable with and would never get bored being with him despite there's silence while we are working on our own stuff. 
  6. Someone that is selective on his cash but willingly to spend money on me and himself. haha! Someone that knows when to spend money and of course using it wisely. 
  7. Someone that understands me well that would know what I have in my thoughts even though I didn't say it out. Someone that would take note of the lil' things I said during our daily conversations, be it just a restaurant that I would like to go and try it out. 
  8. Someone that would goes along well with my family and friends. Similarly I would also do the same thing. Heh :)
  9. Someone that loves surprises, cuddling, back rubs, walking on the beach, seeing sunrise sunset and the stars just like how I do. 
  10. Someone that would have the strength and courage and would stick to what he believes that is true and right. Someone that has faith in me, just as equally I would have faith in him. 
Heh. 10 on the list not many right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment