-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Alii's Farewell Lunch Party

This is so way backdated. But I just need to update this. Went for a lunch farewell party during the study break week. Alii is now back in Mauritius for good. We shall miss you loads here :) Hopefully there will be times that we can all meet together. I read about this somewhere that "Goodbyes are not forever, it's not the end, it's just simply means that we'll miss you till we meet again". So true. I am gonna trust you that you will return here since you said that you like M'sia a lot. :) It's just a matter of time thou.


This is the restaurant. It's by the lake, so yeah, nice ambiance. (taken from bangsar-babe.blogspot.com)







Everyone just need to have faith in themselves, believe that they can do it, and just go for it. But yeah, I knew this but I've not learn how to have faith in myself too. Sometimes, my self-esteem just plunges to the lowest point. Or perhaps most of the time. I don't know. Ponder =/

No comments:

Post a Comment