-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A day out.

Spent the whole day outside yesterday with the high school sweetheart when I am supposed to be studying. hah! no guilt feelings thou since this was planned kinda early. Transformer is trending, so I went to watch with them. Front seat and throughout the whole movie, I needa sit slanted to avoid stiff neck. The movie was not bad, just like the usual hero saving the world story. But yeah, the cars and the transformer were what amaze the people I guess. So from midvalley for movie, we went to solaris dutamas for some dessert before having lunch. Yeah, macaroons. Heard about it quite a lot recently, trending too I guess. Certain people told me it was really nice and the macaroons are an addiction, while certain people telling me it's like putting sugar inside your mouth. The ones I had in that shop weren't that sweet thou. So yeah, not that bad. and finally having our lunch in the evening about 4pm at Plaza Damas's Pasta Zanmai. back at home in the evening, and went out to the mall again with mum. A productive Saturday indeed. 


This is where we had our Macaroons. 





♥. Always. 




Sharing is caring. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment