-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Page 115: Library Post

Hello everyone, a long hiatus on my blog I see. Have been busy with assignments as usual and it's slowly killing me. I am afraid that I couldn't manage my time properly with the amount of workload. April is ending soon and it seems like I spend my whole April staring and working in front of the laptop only. There was not much fun besides the birthdays celebration which i would blog about them soon before April ends. I barely touch the TV remote control anymore except for Saturday, I am slowly getting rid of my reading-newspaper-everyday habit which is not a good thing, I have sleeping deprived for 6 days a week except for Saturday night. I spent more than 10 hours everyday in uni. I reach before sun rise, I go home after sunset. Long break, when are you coming. :(

Just a lil' update, i guess we are done with our research proposal. Feeling insecure because others are still working on them. Thoughts on mind like maybe we didn't write enough, maybe we missed out something, maybe it's not good enough, so much insecure feeling on mind. :( I guess I just don't trust myself.

So, I have been spending time in library since class ended at 330 just now. Met my cousin in the washroom, what's weird that I always bump into her in the washroom, not other place. So she sat with me in the library and she ran away halfway because the guy sitting behind me took off his Birkenstock and his feet stinks wtf. There's still so many students over here doing their homework or doing revisions since hours ago. Am feeling very hungry already, in fact am always feeling hungry unless I lose my appetite.

Not sure what I wrote above. It's just another everydaystories. Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment