-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Page 98: Klang Food Adventure

Ohey, finally I get to sit down and watch TV and browse browse all I can. Get up this morning without alarm clock is just blissfulness! This whole week has been very tiring going out early in the morning and coming home only after dinner. Sleeping deprivation! We had a replacement class yesterday for the next Wednesday since it's gonna be a public holiday. So after class, we headed off to Klang for food adventure. What was weird that we didn't went to Klang for their oh-so-famous-BKT, instead we were brought by Alvin to all sorts of places which we don't know where we were. From a vintage mamak shop beside the KTM to yummeh chicken rice to icey cendol to Jusco Bkt Tinggi to yummylicious steamboat and finally this Espress Cafe. Ate so much, you know what happened next. Complains about full and fat and this and that. Haha! Felt bad for pestering them to go back already since I have a curfew and I am so gonna get scolded by mom. Reached home at 1130 and thankgod my mom didn't scolded me just a lil' of sarcasm but it's fine. Receiving texts from friends who were concern if I got scolded by mum. Awwww! Am lovin them! :))) Here are some photos that I stole from the friends. Haha, I don't have a canggih phone you see to capture these pictures and I didn't brought my camera along. 




This pai-kut is so yummy!!! crispy and tasty! *droools 


Cendol to quench thirst. 


Steamboat! Didn't eat much after all the food consuming non-stop. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment