-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Page 171: Uncontrollable

Emotional. I am way too emotional that I cry over every lil thing. I breakdown again. In the public. Wearing the same shirt, same pants and same slipper when I breakdown 2 weeks ago. Stream of tears flowed, it felt warm. It flowed endlessly and finally it stopped after awhile. I find it hard to control. A friend asked me why have I been crying so much these days. I told her I was too stressful. She said I wasn't like this last time. I told her maybe I was not stress last time. Which I think my answer was a total nonsense. Her words made me think. Something is seriously wrong with me. Have I changed? Since when did I started to show my sadness in public. Since when did I started to show how weak am I to everyone. I did laughed when I cried. I did laughed at lil' things after I cried. But still the friend constantly think I look so depressed that when she looked at me, she felt depressed. Am feeling so low. I am not strong. I felt like a glass, something so fragile that it can break easily. When can I learn how to be strong. 

On the other side, I got myself Java Chip frappucino before heading home. Something to cheer me up. x


No comments:

Post a Comment