-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Page 173: This. Weekdays.

This week has been a roller coaster week. Full of ups and down. The amount of laughter and tears seemed to be very balance this week. Two birthdays celebration this week, 1 assignment due, and 1 presentation that was canceled last minute. That conclude my week. Mixture of feelings and there's just too much happenings these days. 


#1 Ohaii this is Khairul, I guess you seen a lot of him in my previous post. haha! Are you bored of him already?! He is one awesome friend, a caring one that is always there for me. Just saying. It was Kamal's birthday, and we went to get a last minute present for him @Jusco coz there's free wrapping service. lol, aunty's thinking. Made him pose with the pressie which was a shampoo lolololol for the curly/afro hair Kamal. hee! *felt so evil. and Kamal tried to make me feel guilty for 2 consecutive days for buying him a shampoo that would spoil his hair. Still feeling funny buying shampoo as a gift. Some of the classmates bought him comb, lolololol!!! (: 


#2 Kamal's birthday cake. Whoops. kinda hungry now. D: 


#3 A friend hand-made present for Carol. Extremely impressive! Awwww! 


#4 Went one-u to celebrate Carol's birthday at Hui Lau Shan. 30 people crowding the small place and each of us had overdose mango dessert. Carol's Stitch cake was definitely impressive too! Huge cake huge stitch which attracted so many passerby to stop and take a look at her cake. Ohh-sum much! 








#5 Went to Chili's with a friend and had a great lunch with happy stomach. Totally stress relieving after handing in the last assignment for the semester. The Chicken Quesadillas tasted yummeh! Very filling indeed. 




#6 Southwestern Grilled Lamb. Ohhh look at the meat. *drooling. I guess we had fun cutting the meat. It's so time-consuming and uhh, almost gave up eating it. haha! I guess there is a need to learn how to cut the lamb already. haha! 




That's the summary of my weekdays. Grateful to have friends by my side and being my happy therapy. I can make it through the next few weeks. I think. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment