-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Page 284: With all of you.

It's mid-sem break week. We had this class outing for dim sum buffet @Golden Sun Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama. I would say the dim sum tasted okay only. and since it's buffet, the best part is having to eat all you can. Om nom nom. Classmates - us sitting around the round table, chopstick (whoops, I switch to fork halfway), and drinking chinese tea. I always love this feeling - the Chinese Style. We had an impromptu plan to invade one of the friend's house and headed to Leisure Mall just to spend time before heading back to uni.




*******************************************************************************

I wouldn't get bored talking to you whole day long. Everyday, I felt like there ain't enough daily dose of you. You are an addiction. and it's wonderful. :)

I am hesitated to write these lines because I think it would not be sufficient to describe how I feel. I am feeling very grateful despite having so many great friends with me that makes my world so much colorful. I have learn a lot in a few weeks, it's all about being truthful to your feelings. At the same time, I guess I neglected some of my friends. Feeling so guilty, I hope I could make it up soon. 

Till then. x


No comments:

Post a Comment