-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, October 1, 2012

Page 268: That One Girl

That one girl. That girl that always trying so hard to influence me with her positive vibes. That one girl that always go shopping with me. That one girl that always come all the way just to have lunch with me. That one girl that is always willing to listen to my nonsense. That one girl that goes on twitter, tumblr, blogshops with me. It was Lavee's birthday yesterday. So we celebrated her pre-birthday after class on Thursday @Italiannies. As usual, I don't know what's wrong with me. I terlanjur kata. It was supposed to be a surprise celebration. D: Sigh, I can't stand myself. Great lunch, great food, they always come with great people. 

VISUALS








Happy 21st 


Oh this is something unrelated to the post. But it's still food. What more it's Madam Kwan's nasi lemak! Ahh freaking hungry now. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment