-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, June 16, 2013

#167



#1 So this was during my mid-semester break few weeks ago, where we celebrated one of our good friend's birthday at Three Little Pigs & Big Bad Wolf - Bangsar Village. It's a pretty trendy place recently where so many good reviews about it online. Finally I got to try it myself and gosh, it's really thumbs up. Thou the service was not that friendly, probably it's just peak hour. This is the Mighty Piggy Burger as you can see there's egg, cheese and fat juicylicious pork patty serving at only rm24, a rather affordable price with this huge portion. Certainly yummier than the one I had at The Hungry Hog in my previous post. 



#2 Egg Royale Salmon! Ahh, I love how the smoked salmon taste. So into salmon these days especially the raw ones and thinking how I reject these food last time, I felt so silly only to discover the heaven in it only recently. Ahahah! At only rm19, but I guess the portion ain't suitable to be eaten during lunch time. 



#3 Soft shell crab burger. It's yummy but not recommended to big eater because it wouldn't be enough for them. Definitely going back to Three Little Pigs & Big Bad Wolf again, I wanna try their Eggs Benedict. :D 



#4 On a Tuesday night, we went for dinner at this burger shop again - Burgertory @SS15 where the shop concept is like a laboratory, reminds me of our Kemahiran Hidup workplace thou during the high school days. Oh gosh, how many burgers have I consumed recently. D: ordered the Burgertory Classic with cheddar mild cheese and superb thick juicylicious pork patty inside (the pork patty kinda felt like minced meat thou), too lazy to upload the picture already. Ahahah! 



#5 Ending this post with super unglamour food. Not any trendy restaurant that I went recently, not burger, just a rather simple-normal-usual-nothing special spaghetti produced from my kitchen. Ahahaha! You can't really see there's actually loads of eggs & chilli tuna inside in right? 

Till next time. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment