-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The day spent with unimates

Hello. So everything came to an end. I felt even depress ever. All the fake smiles I had put on my face, I am feeling guilty. Spent the whole day at Midvalley today, had some tea-break with a friend and a new friend. The friend likes how I giggle so much. Oh well, I was thinking if that's genuine. Because I don't know myself anymore. So yeah, went to Ikea after the last paper with them for the sake of Ikea meatballs. Oh well, watched Alvin and the Chipmunk 3. The story plot was kinda normal, but still the chipmunks are the lovely ones! Managed to walk around and shopped a bit with the galfriends. Attended this ICAEW students party in the evening. Oh well, didn't get to mingle around because everyone seemed to know each other, and we the few just hanging around with each other. haha, okay that's pretty boring. Tiring day especially when I had sleeping deprived for 2 whole weeks. But still the unimates companions are always awesome. I woke up today in shocked thought that I was late for exam and all "shit. late already, i am gonna dai". What a morning. Pictures! Wasn't thinking of blogging but yeah, influenced by Frau. Ha! Oh and I got to hang out with the unimates at my fav mall. That's love. 


#1 Christmas deco @ The Curve. 


#2 The galfriends. 


#3 Christmas tree @ The Street


#4 Long queue at Ikea during lunch hour on a THURSDAY! meh. 



#5 The oh-so-famous Ikea meatballs. 



#6 Group photo after the movie. and yes it's Alvin and the Chipmunk behind. 


#7 Entrance ticket for the ICAEW students party. Funky is the theme.



#8 Woots. 


#9 The girls. Us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment