-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, December 18, 2011

City Skyline.

Been going out for the whole day during these 3 days of holidays. Sucha good therapy that stopped me from over thinking and getting myself stress up. The Christmas atmosphere in the malls are awesome! Decoration, caroling, the crowd, the Christmas packing that almost every shop offers. Ahhh, year-end-shopping is the best thing that happened in a year. So I went MidValley this morning with mom for Christmas pressie shopping. We managed to get some pretty stuff. But the crowd in MidValley was really scarily, as if the whole world was there. I can barely breath with the amount of people. So yeah, then we went off from MidValley and went to KLCC. The crowd in KLCC was equally scary. Alright, it seemed like the whole world was out to the malls for shopping. Lovin KlCC because of the building. Since I don't get to go KLCC often, I fall in love with the building more every time I go there. I know this sounds weird. But yeah. I've always like skyscraper. I used to have KLCC and KL Tower view from my balcony at my previous home. Awww. I am obsess with city skyline. #justtelling  




No comments:

Post a Comment