-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, December 22, 2011

She. and the Birthday Surprise.

2 days ago - 20th to be exact. It was my #bff's birthday. The plan didn't really went like how we planned it exactly, but still it's a success *pop the champagne? YEAH*. It was a simple dinner @ TGIF with our friends. Let me simplified the surprise part, the #bff thought the boyfie wouldn't be celebrating the birthday with her since he was only coming back from a vacation on the 20th itself. But still HAHAHAHAHA, happiness was in the air that night. :') Anyway, I think she had fun and she deserves all that happiness *wink* 

This was what I posted on her fb wall :

"Hello dearie, you have been the one that I hang out everyday since college days striked off the weekends of course. It feels different if there's one day without you in uni. You are one of the friends that genuinely cares for me. Whenever I am sad, you always try to comfort me and be there for me. You helped me in my assignments whenever I am lost. You helped me in my homeworks despite me being slow in understanding. You came to fetch me whenever I don't have transport. I am glad that I have you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE! ♥ If you are feeling unhappy, I will always be there for you just like how you did. #BFF" 

I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. I hope you enjoyed the birthday dinner. You are one awesome friend that I cannot afford to lose. 






#1 Complimentary brownie from TGIF and a piece of cake from Secret Recipe. 


#2 Drinks that cost a bomb. 


#3 FOOD? Don't ask me what's the name. I have no idea. Ha-Ha!



#4 Alright, don't ask me the names. 


#5 Unimates. 


#6  Complimentary brownie from TGIF and a piece of cake from Secret Recipe.


#7 Birthday girl with da family :D 


#8 Birthday girl with the friends. 




#9 Birthday girl with the unimates <3 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment