-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Page 183






On friday, me and mum couldn't decide what to eat for dinner. What to eat is forever a problem. D: and we came across this restaurant, pretty attracted by the frontage of the restaurant and so we went in. Amazed with the interior, very homely ambience and vintage much. Those photo frames, those furniture, those tea set. Thought wanna have penang hawker food for din din, only to find out that they only serve the hawker food during lunch time from 12pm-3pm. So we went ahead ordering the homemade tofu and kangkung belacan. The homemade tofu tasted uniquely, some taste that I couldn't describe. But the texture was good. Crispy and soft. I pretty like the kangkung belacan. Yummeh! Needa go back there sometime later to give the penang hawker food a try. 

Penang Hawker Food & Nyonya Cuisine @ The Wok Cafe

So today, my mood changes every minute. How scary is that. But waking up to a good morning text from the bff and also a good afternoon text from a friend made my day. They are awesome! :DDD Am turning into a lack of attention, demanding girl this week. I wonder how. But please bear with me. Attached. Pampered and spoilt isn't it. 

Happy Monday. Monday blues is really eeeek D: 
Till then. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment