-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, July 23, 2012

Page 198: Elaine's Birthday

Last Wednesday, we celebrated Elaine's belated birthday since her birthday falls on the exam week. I had a difficult time getting her to decide what to eat and where to eat. From burger to japanese food to bbq chicken to food court to mamak shop. So we managed to narrow down to burger but there's another problem to choosing where to eat. This girl is so choosy that she said if the burger restaurant that we are going to don't serve juicy yummy burger, she would regret. So much nonsense from this girl. I was having a hard time. Haha! I almost made a decision that we should go to the food court where we could order any food, every food that she wants to eat. So finally, The Daily Grind @ BV it is. Then on that day, I told everyone dinner would be at 6pm. But yeah, got scolded during the whole journey there by Lavee. She was scolding me for my lousy time management that I ruined her punctual reputation by making her late. hahahha! Both of us reached the latest and as usual I got scolded again. hahaha!!! So used to getting scolded by friends that I don't know how I survive without them. We had an awesome dinner with yummy-juicy-licious burger, great pictures taking time and also most importantly the time spent together. There's not always a time like that where we got together just to have a nice dinner. Precious moment. :) Loving all of them to infinity! No idea why the burger pictures all all so blurred below. Sigh. But yeah, we ordered 5 different types of burger and the red velvet cake was so so so delicious, the most delicious cake ever! Am so gonna go back to The Daily Grind for next nom nom session. 



















Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment