-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Page 260: Choosing to believe


Dadali - Disaat Aku Mencintaimu #nowplaying

That day I was in the friend's car and his car has loads of emo love songs and they are all old songs, wonder which era are those songs. So I asked him this question "Why is there forever love when nothing is permanent?" It's a contradict. People used to say forever love, for me I used to say infinity love. But at the same time, we also believe in nothing is permanent. Everything is temporary. I am kinda confused or maybe am too free that I think so much. Fml. D: So he explained his interpretation that people do know nothing is permanent, but forever love is just something that a guy used to express his love to a girl and since it's widely used, it's kinda like a trend. I mean I accepted his explanation, people choose to believe when deep inside they do know nothing last forever. Today, I asked my bff the same question, and she told me that she believes in forever love and that people will live happily ever after. It's a matter of choosing to believe. We don't know what's the reality, since everyone will goes through different thing and everyone has their own story to tell. Sometimes, you would think maybe it's a matter or reality vs. virtual. Something that you have created inside you. You know it's not true, but you just think it will be like that. Ahh it's so confusing. I dislike myself for thinking so much and what more when there's no actual answer for this. Nevertheless, it's a good question to think about. Isn't it? It makes you redefined what's life to you. I have learned to find happiness just from small lil' things. Just like the coffee art, something so simple, so pretty, that could just put a smile on my face even by staring at the picture. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment