-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, September 24, 2012

Page 261: Small Lil' Things

I have always thought am someone that could express myself and sometimes I just think I took things too easily. I have always thought that I could just be happy, sad, angry or numb whenever I want and I could express them out so that people would know how I feel. I thought it's just so simple to tell someone thank you for making me happy. It is. Indeed. I thought it's just so simple to tell someone i am sad. I thought it's just so simple to just confront people that make me angry. I thought it's just so simple to just saying I like this and I don't like that.I thought I am just so straight-forward like that and I thought things are this simple that once I said it out, everything could be solved. I guess am wrong, I don't know myself at all. I get so into it and I get very upset. I spend time thinking about it, I asked around about it, I would still find myself trap inside. It's not easy at all. My friend once told me I take things too easily, and everything is complicated. It's not simple. at all. He told me things are naturally complicated, they are complicated. Sigh, am very confuse. I need to let it go. On a bright side, I still find small lil' things bring happiness to me. Something small but could still put a smile on my face. 



Chatime delivery from Chloe  



Ze friend's homemade mooncake. Aww  

No comments:

Post a Comment