-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Page 259: Series of happenings - Instagram

Ohaii, I haven't been updating since forever, almost a month ago? It has been a roller coaster 4 weeks. From extreme anxiety --> worry ---> relieved --> loads of outings ---> complications --> i guess it's back to kinda normal now? I hope so. Reading back all my backdated post, it's so depressing. Hopefully this post would enlightened my blog a bit. I can be sucha extreme pessimist thinking the world gonna end soon, but at the same time I can also be an extreme optimist. Am sucha contradiction. It's gonna be a visual diary bits and pieces from the friends' iphone, I used their iphone like mine. Hahaha! I scroll on their twitter, instagram and fb whenever I like. I have awesome friends! :DDD and i hope they know how much I treasure them. 

VISUALS 
I don't know where to start. Just random pictures from here and there. 


Went to try Uncle Jang @Bandar Puteri for the 1st time with the unimates after class for lunch. Heard loads of good feedback therefore we decided to go there for a try. The Dak-Galbi turned out to be yummy especially with korean noodles, but a lil' spicy thou. Worth trying (Y).



Sharing an ice-cream on BR's pink day was :) Am ice-cream lover! 


Went to watch StepUp4 @KLCC, was so outdated. But still, we managed to watch the movie before it's not on the screens anymore. Ahh, that movie was the best movie I watched this year. Coffee art @En Ginza Cafe. Always wanted to give a try on this coffee art, thank you for bringing me there. Lovin that tea time moment. :) 


Went over to Klang the usual spot for steamboat to celebrate Alvin's 1st round of birthday celebration with a few unimates. It felt very good indeed not having to dip or do anything, just having to wait for food to be place on the plate. ahahaha! So nais being a girl. Awesome! 


:) 


Went over to Levain for lunch on a Saturday before heading over to Klang for Alvin's birthday party. Decided to go over to Levain since we have loads of time to kill. Look at the Macaroons, oh so lovely! Can't stop looking at them. They tasted extremely nais too! Not too sweet, smelling good. 


Us @ Levain. 


:)


Our kinda cacated LOVE. 


Self-take photos with the #bff in the car. I ♥ this girl a lot. 


Went to Daorae @ Sunway Giza for dinner with a few of my pre-u mates. The service there was extremely good, best I ever seen and the ambience there was very nice indeed. Would visit this place again for the food, am lovin Korean food. Had so much fun teasing a friend that night. Awww so fun. :D 


Had an impromptu lunch ystd. and it's my favourite food. Ahh yummeh! So hungry right now. D:


and then we headed to Bukit Rimau to try out this shop that serves unique Gelato ice-cream. 


Gelato Lasagna that we ordered. Ahh lovin food a lot. Thanks to the #bff, I ate so much yesterday. rawrs :3

As I always said, companions are most important that determines the outing be it just a lunch or a dinner. Good companions, everything would be great! Am glad that my life is back in track. and am lovin all the people around me. Awww :') 

That's all for the updates. Till then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment