-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Page 358 still: Musical Show


Got to watch the musical show that I have been wanting to watch so long ago. Like a month ago, I was telling the friends how much I wanted to watch this musical, but having finals and started interning, there's not much time left. Aww, today I had a lil' surprise having the opportunity to watch it before it ending soon on the 31st Dec I guess. Lovin surprises! It excites you the moment you got it and you realize how much people actually listened to you and know so well what you want. Best feeling ever. 

Surprisingly there's so many people for yesterday night's show since it has been repeating every night for almost a month already. The first part of the musical was pretty lengthy, and the second part I thought it was too cut short. But it's always nice watching musical shows for I love their voice so much, sounds so disney-alike and also the atmosphere where people screaming and clapping their hands and also feeling all excited about the musical. Positive vibes all around. 

Having to start working, I realize how precious is weekends. There ain't time at all for us during weekdays, I guess not much conversation also for after work our energy are so drain out already and having to sleep early since we need to wake up early to work. Sigh, such is working life. Friday is the best day where I could finally understand tgif. And having to spent the whole Saturday with the best companion ever was the best feeling ever. Awww love the moments most. 

It's 238am, and I am so reluctant to sleep. It's Saturday night that I usually sleep very much later enjoying the time alone. The air-cond, my comfy bed, music and laptop. Awesomest. and Sunday night? Double triple meh! Ahhh Monday. It's really blue nowadays. 

Till then. Imma continue scrolling. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment