-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Page 358 #3: Sunday


Slept at 3am and woke up pretty early at 830am with an awful backache. T_T Am still having backache right now. and this actually happens once in awhile. Mumsie said I need to exercise, and I happily told her alright am going cycling later. Then I asked mumsie whuai did not she asked me where am I going for cycling -___-, and she answered "upstairs lar duhh". Mehh, not fun at all. She then made fruit juice for me. Today ze mumsie treated me extremely good for putting bitter gourd in my fruit juice, and then celery in the spaghetti. Errrp, I dislike two of those. the most. D: It's a lazy Sunday, I laze around on the couch and in my room. The only productive thing I did was to arrange my clothes tidying up my wardrobe. But I know very well it would be messy again tomorrow. Sucha hopeless girl. hahaha! Ah man, tomorrow is Monday. again. T_T I needa go out before the sun rises. Pretty challenging tomorrow. Please tell me I can survive tomorrow. D: 


Got this lil' surprise pressie a couple of months back. Haven't get to blog about this pretty lil' thing. Awww, I've always like bracelet and also especially bracelet like this that has a heart shape charm in the middle. I always love it this way and it's so simple like that. Been wearing it so often that I think maybe I should stop wearing it frequently already, for I scare I've been scratching it like mad. Lovin it loads, something so precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment