-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Page 358: Ze bff's 21st








Ohaii, haven't been updating the blog for some time already. Been busy with finals and then I've this very short holidays which last for only 5 days and here I am interning at this company already. Sigh, I wish I could rewind the time. I don't want everything to be over this fast, I dislike reality most of the times. And reality usually hurts most. :/ 

Btw, we kinda had this surprise birthday dinner for Grace. When her bf convinced her that two of them gonna have birthday dinner only, we were all there giving her the birthday surprise and became the largest group of light bulbs ever. I guess we were the brightest light bulbs ever, I hope we shone two of you brightly. Heh!!! :) So, I chose the venue to be at Journal by Plan B @Publika since the birthday girl said she wants some western food on her birthday and all of us haven't been there yet. Guess what, actually I wanted to go there very badly. Ha-ha! The day started pretty early for the rest of us for we went shopping for her pressie on that day itself, and Elaine went to get the pretty helium balloons and diy the words on the balloons. She's just so talented in this diy thingy. We had a pretty awesome birthday dinner, just few of us, the balloons and the food :) 

Oh well, ze bff for 4th year now. She's the one I rely onto a lot. The unhappy and happy stuff, I would surely share it with her. I think I took her for granted sometimes, but she never grumbled about it. Like how I am so lazy to reply to her text sometimes. Mwahaha and she knows me well. We are so similar in many ways that the way we think are usually align. lol. Not to mention we have this love-hate-relationship. Ahaha, usually this hate thingy is just a fake one thou. Awww love her to bits. I don't know how am I gonna survive without her, she gave me so much encouragement whenever I am upset, she gave me advice whenever I am lost. Love you loads bff! and our friendship shall stay strong. To many more years ahead babe! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment