-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mid-Autumn Festival: Unimates version

Ohaii, looks like it's been a few months since my last updates. I've slowly lose my blogging mode. I guess I will just need to revive this habit again. 

So last week, we had a steamboat gathering + lantern playing to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival together. It's Khairul's first experience in playing lantern, glad that he shared the fun with us. So we spent our time after dinner at the playground struggling lighting up candles and carefully playing with the lanterns so that we didn't burnt them down. Playing on the swing and see-saw. That night was the night we were a bunch of 22 yrs old reviving our childhood at the playground, having our fun till the night is late. 

We had been friends for 4 years now, friends that I've made since the start of my college days. They are the people that I talk to frequently, people that I hang out with, people that I have fun with and people that I share my happiness and frustration with, and most importantly people that I annoyed them a lot. Hehehe! Now that we were all going on a separate ways, we don't get to eat lunch everyday anymore, there's still a bond that holds us strong. 

I am glad I have you guys, accompany me throughout my college days giving me the best days of my life. So much love for you all. That night we were all happy kids! 





No comments:

Post a Comment