-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Visual Diary 2

Hello hello hello. This might be my last post for the year seeing that I am so lazy to blog nowadays. and also the fact that I am starting work soon. Erpp, that means I would not have time like this for me to laze around in my room whole day just staring at my 14 inch laptop watching nonsensical HK dramas. A lil' excited bout my 1st career but thinking about the journey I need to travel and all the hassle that I need to go through in this hustle bustle city, it's a total MEH. 

So since the month we graduated, the bf and I have been going through ldr. He went back to his hometown and me remain here in my home. As much as I am being a very attached gf, I've no choice but to learn to be independent whenever he is back at his hometown. We spent hours on fb chat and I always being reluctant to go to bed because knowing that I would only be able to continue to bising him the next day. But things weren't that bad because he would come down to visit me once every month. :DDD And every time he comes down, he would chauffeur me around and we would go on pan mee date, some shopping date and also sending me & waiting for me until my interview session ended. Heee!!! Feeling so much loved with him around. It's a luxury for a few days when he is here and then it's back to ldr again. Meh meh meh! But I guess I am fortunate enough that we are only 3 hours distance away and not 3000 miles away. 

I am always a happy girl when he comes down coz he would bring loads of food for me! Sometimes it's the very famous lao ban tou fu fa (which he has not been bringing me for a few months already!), sometimes it's the otak-otak. and this time he brought me keropok from Kukup Island.


                          

My accomplishment! Of course I did not finished the whole packet of keropok on myself. But I guess 3/4 packet of it. Hehehe! 

                          

He brought me chocolates from Europe too!!! <3 <3 <3 Whoops ate it already only I thought of taking picture of it, it has a nice ribbon around it.

                          

Another one from his parents. Cheese from Holland and I've yet to try this. 



We went for a movie on Saturday night with mumsie. Watched this Singaporean movie on toilets. Quite content-less I could say. -___-

                           

Brought him to try out the burger @Steam N Grill Burger. I've tried the Otak-otak one and it tasted really good! Pay a visit again and tried the fish burger. The fish was good but it's not that juicy, hey! more mayonnaise!  

                             

                              

Forced him to take a picture with me. It's so hard to get him to pose with me. D: D: D: 


We did a lot of shopping these few days, went malls hopping every day. and Pavilion has the best Christmas deco we've seen.

                             

Forced him to take a Christmas picture with me. Hey, it's a mandatory one. Grrr. 

                               

We were both too caught up with shopping, and we had a late lunch at Food Republic. Crowded with ppl cray cray in the evening. This was his, errp, doesn't look nice with the dried chilli and ginger. D: 

                               

and mine the yummiest! Noms. 


Shopping loots! But ahh man, I forgotten to take his. He has more than me. -___- I've this obsession with floral prints, I need to go flip flip touch touch whenever I see floral prints. But he would stop me everytime I do that, until I don't even wanna touch already. Hmph. Floral prints are soooo naisss, please go learn how to see the beauty in it. D: 


So on his last day here, we went on a Jap din din with his friends. Nice ambiance and good food! (Y) and also not to mention I loveeeee Jap food x10000. Owhh the chawanmushi was ultimately yums. Reminds me of the one my bf made for the first time for me :DDD But I was too excited to eat it and forgotten to take picture of it fml. His was wrinkled up chawanmushi though but still it tasted not that bad. 

It's true that absence makes the heart grows fonder. I've learn how to appreciate the time he comes down and spent the time with me. Distance? Yay or Nay? I am looking forward to Jan! Please come soon although I am quite reluctant to start working. I am still in my holiday mood T.T 

Okay. Byez. 


No comments:

Post a Comment