-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dear 2012.

Have you ever wake up in tears, feeling that pain in your heart that something is pressuring on you. I woke up from a nightmare yesterday, cannot remember the exact stories that had been playing on my mind while am sleeping, but it's so real that it's all about the people surrounding me - my friends and my family. I woke up in tears feeling a pain in my heart as if something is pressing on me. All the negative thoughts came flooded my mind making me suffocating from crying. I haven't really bade 2011 goodbye, and it's already the 10th day of 2012. 2011 had not been the greatest of the years, in fact it can be considered as some lowest point of my years. It's been a rocky year where everything was a challenge. My twitter which is my daily ranting place was filled with all kinds of depressing tweets on and off. The 2012 has not started good so far. I only want some happiness this year. Is that too much to ask? Being a pessimist, flooding with negative thoughts to my friends 7/24, I am the type of friend you would wish to avoid. Am really glad that I have a few friends that are always here for me and support me thou they never know what exactly happened everytime I go emo. Thankyou so much for you know who you are. Uncertainties are the biggest nightmares for me. I just want 2012 to start afresh, it's a new journey ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment