-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Me and My Morning w/o COFFEE!

It's 952am right now, am sitting on the bench outside the Financial Services Department in the uni. Despite cafeteria and yellow bench are always crowded, I found this new love place with large tables and not so comfy benches but still fine to me. Reached uni @ 830 today after going through a massive jam for an hour. I just don't understand why is KL foreverjam when the roads are endless. Can anyone tell me why? It has been raining since I-don't-know-what-time making the road wet and causing the terrible jam. Had been reluctant to wake up that I snooze my alarm clock for 15 minutes because the weather is too good to leave the bed. Moreover, sleeping only at 2am and having to wake up at 6am is meh! 

Am taking a break from assignment. Yawning marathon has not stop you see. Am sitting right at the corner with the lappy on, charger plugged just like a #totalantisocial. Had been brainstorming since just now that I think it used up pretty much of my energy. It's always at this time my stomach decides to growl. I guess I am always hungry. So yeah, besides doing my assignment, I am also observing the people around me. 

Them. and their Study Habits. 

1. There's this girl sitting at the table in front of me had been really hardworking. She was here before me and she's wearing this black frame glass. Sit up straight and studying really hard. So serious that I don't think she moves at all while studying. Only once in awhile, she uses the stylus pen to click on her mobile. 

2. Then there's another girl sitting behind the table where the no.1 girl is sitting. She had her notes open up on the table. But nah, she has been clicking on her mobile typing away all the time. Talks on the phone once in a while. 

3. Here's another girl that just came and sit down. She had her laptop and books on the table. Typing away on her Blackberry and clicking on her ipod. Wooots all the techgadgets. 

4. 2 tables away from me there's this guy who was still reading his notes a moment ago, but yeah he's sleeping now. 

Alright, my #bff is here. Enough of observing spree. I am still hungry. Forever fact! 

No comments:

Post a Comment