-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Last day In S'pore land : The Shopping Day.

Since our bus was at 7pm, we managed to do some shopping during the day. I think we went through almost all the malls along Orchard Road! Went to H&M again and managed to buy something. Wanted to go in Abercrombie & Fitch, but the queue to get into the store was really long : 3 rows long. Went home fruitful, managed to get clothes and a bag for mom. :))) *happiness*

#1 The Elephant Parade along Orchard Road. 


#2 The Range Rover Evoque. Ahhh gorgeous! 


#3 Outside ION Orchard. 


#4 The elephants! 


#5 We did this! 


#6 Our favorite Christmas tree outside Paragon. 


#7 My favourite mall!!! :))) 

Last year was my 2nd time to S'pore, this year was the 3rd time. I fall in love with the city every time I go there. The place, the city skyline, the people, the public transport, the shopping malls. I love everything about S'pore. People telling me it's not that great as what I think. But still another friend told me my opinion is the most important regardless of what people say. Am lovin' S'pore! I had fun during the days staying in S'pore, thanks to the uncle and aunty's great hospitality. I had a great stay and an awesome Christmas celebration. S'pore has never fail to amaze me, am certainly going back to this city over and over again. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment