-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Friday, May 4, 2012

Page 125: An evening walk

Went for a walk.

(1) A dog was sleeping soundly at the pondok. The dog looks so pitiful, since I have a dog at home, I developed some kind of feelings towards dog. They all look so cute and alike! But cats are definitely not my kind of pet. I love walking around the neighborhood checking out the dogs breed in the neighborhood.

(2) I saw a maid climbing out of the window on the 2nd floor just to wipe the window. Gosh, way too dangerous. What if she slipped and fall? Just what ifs.

(3) A grandmother was watching at the 2 grandchildren while they were jumping and running around on the playground. Parents should never leave their sight off their children, way too risky.
*So glad that Nayati is back home safely. 

I walked under the sun, looking at the kids, looking at the houses, looking at the sunset, looking at the greenery. These are things that I have not been doing for some time already. Did some thinking while walking and sitting around. There are just too many to think of, too few solutions and outcome. Thoughts are tangled up again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment