-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Page 132 : Stay Calm

Sick. Fed up. Frustrated. Depressed.

I am sick with myself and people who always to pretend to be okay when we are not. Why do we always have to be like that? Is it really that difficult to admit that you are not okay and you need help? Is it really difficult to reject other people. I am really tired of this, I can't change myself and I am telling people not to pretend to be okay when they are not.

To me and also others: Just tell if you cannot handle it anymore. There will be no harm. 

(This has been in my draft, finally deciding to post this up) 

*******************************************************************************

On a happy side: 


Am sure I can do this. x 


No comments:

Post a Comment