-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Page 142: Great Evening

Ohaii, spent almost the whole day in uni struggling with assignment then went dinner with Khairul & Lavee yesterday night @William, Kelana Jaya. Heard a lot of this place and we finally went there yesterday. Thanks to Khairul's lousy direction, since what is special about this restaurant is that the shop has no name and there's no menu either. The waiter will recommend according to what we want. Unique right? Oh yeah, Khairul's lousy direction and we have to made u-turn, went through some places we never went before, and then waited at few places for him since he went for movie. Grrr. Till I got bored waiting for him, I was craving for potato chips. Quote this from Lavee's blog "Not forgetting blur Xuan Xuan next to me being good for nothing. I was trying to work my way into finding the place and all she could fantasise about was to eat some chips and watch HIMYM on her laptop while sitting in my car." Mwahahah! Then we headed off to one-u with bloated stomach, gosh that was so D:. Walked around shopping with them, that was fun! and had some Starbucks moment before we went home. 












There's a kid standing beside her, and I asked the kid to "pergi, pergi" since he's gonna ruin the picture. and yes, I don't like kids you see. The kid stared at Lavee and this was Lavee staring back in a terkejut way at the kid. Hahahaha!!! That awkward moment when a kid stare at you. 











Less Than Three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment