-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Page 128: Quotes that tell the truth of life


Skinny Love - Birdy #nowplaying

My cousin bro told me a few days ago that he likes all the status that I posted on fb recently as they are all very optimistic. I know it should be this way, it's just that not everything would be as it seems to be. Despite all the status for example : 

"Oh shut up. Every time it rains, it stop raining. Every time you hurt, you heal. After darkness, there is always light and you get reminded of this every morning but still you choose to believe that the night will last forever. Nothing lasts forever. Not the good or the bad. So you might as well smile while you're here."

I find these quotes are telling the truth, therefore I might as well share it with everyone. Who knows people would be inspired and be happy everyday. But the truth is I am still stuck at "i believe that the night will last forever". As pessimist as I am, I am also working hard everyday to look at the bright side at the same time. Trying to make myself being satisfy and contented with everyday life. Spending most of my time in uni, I find it enjoyable even though sometimes I whine being alone or having to wait too long to go home. I love to see my classmates, I love eating lunch with them, I love them being so motivated with their everyday life (they seem to be). The point is I am reading quotes these days hopefully that these quotes would inspire me, only to find most of the quotes are reflecting the truth of life. To end this post, here's another quote. :)

"If you don't get what you want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can't hold on to it forever. Your mind is your predicament. It wants to be free of change. Free of pain, free of obligations of life and death. But change is law and no amount of pretending will alter that reality." 

Till next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment