-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Friday, August 24, 2012

Page 230: 7


#1 Been spending loads of time with mumsie love. Doing shopping most of the time. Mummy said if only everyday is like holiday. We spend time going shopping, having tea time everyday and take our own sweet time in the malls. 


#2 Went down to Malacca for a short vacation with the aunts. Spending most of the time on the road, thanks to the traffic. The traffic in Malacca town was horrendous. So scary that I am so not going there again during public holidays. But look @ these cutie chicken rice balls, aren't they adorable?! Awww. 


#3 Ahhh, durian puff. I miss you already. So nais to hold, so yummeh to eat. *drools. 


#4 Went pyramid yesterday with mumsie love, and dragged mum to Esquire Kitchen to get my Xiao Long Bao craving fixed. Been craving for a month already. Ahh I want more. 


#5 The typical chinese food, Yong Chow Fried Rice. All time favourite, anytime anywhere. (Y)


#6 Cooked spaghetti for brunch. After I done eating only I realized I forgotten to put mushroom. and the carrot was pretty hard. D: haha! 


#7  That's my favourite ring! Visit here if you want to get more accessories.
This week was a roller-coaster week. I am grateful having the family and friends to support me and helped me to walk through those tough days that I had. Appreciate much and each and everyone of you have a special place in my heart. Infinity Love. Indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment