-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013: #16

- The 16th day of 2013: The first post of the year -

I remember every year, I've the same resolution, to be stronger as the year goes on. But today, I feel as weak as usual. I've not grow a lil' stronger at all. Last year was a rough and tough year, it was filled with emotionally draining and that anxiety has managed to take a toll on me. Most of the days I find myself having extreme emotion, I could be so happy just because of the littlest thing but I could also be so upset about the littlest thing ever. How silly I could be. What is wrong with me? People always said that what happened in the past shaped the way you are. After going through the roller coaster years, it seems like am still the same weak girl that couldn't learn how to control her emotions. Most of the time, it would be celebratory-year-end. But, last year, I find myself drowning in anxiety and blankness.  

On the bright side, am grateful that last year was the year I gain friends that truly care about me. Friends that gave me encouragement whenever I am upset. Friends that never leave me no matter how pessimist I am. Friends that never gave up on me no matter how hard I tried to push them away. Friends that know me so well and every details that what I want. I feel very much loved, and very thankful having them. I can have awesomest friends that help me through my ups and downs and for they are always there whenever I need them. I guess am the happiest when I feel so much being loved. :')

2013. The year didn't start off well. As much as I hope it do. :( This year is gonna be a turning point for me, where I hope everything would be well. When people always asked "2013, please treat me well". I need to remind myself of my goals and yes please, I will make 2013 a better year for me. Hopefully? Too much doubts.

We all can use a little hope sometimes, you know. That feeling that everything is gonna be okay and that there’s gonna be someone there to help make sure of that.
One Tree Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment