-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey, I am back.

So I am back to blogging. It's the semester break now, and I haven't been blogging for 2 months now. There's just too many things had happened in this period of time. Everything had fallen apart. Nothing to look forward everyday. Life is a total dull. It's only tears. Flowing down so easily anytime, crying myself to bed every night. My tweets were emo everyday. I was devastated. I felt like I've lost something that had been part of me. Faking a smile seems harder than ever. Now that I am slowly picking up the pieces. Because I know there's nothing I can do to get it back to original, it had become a past now. Life still moves on as it still sound cliche. I don't know. I just don't know. anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment