-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Friday, October 28, 2011

Someday.

This whole post don't make sense. Don't bother to waste your time reading this post :) 

I have this habit of sleeping till around 10am if there's no class. That is why I love the weekends so much! I could sleep late at night and wake up without alarm. Best feeling ever. Alarm clock is the most irritating things ever. Bet everyone would agree with that. Having to wake up at 6am every morning reminds me of the primary school days and also high school days. Thinking back how I had been waking up extremely early to catch the school bus, sitting in the classroom for 6 hours a day with 20 mins break in between. I still couldn't believe how I got through that. During the high school days, I have to wake up at 530am, well some of my friends need to wake up at freaking 5am. Who wakes up so early?! Imagine if we stay up till 12am, that means everyday you get 5 hours of sleep only. But yeah, that's not the main problem. You could always sleep earlier. But which teenagers would sleep early if they don't have that habit. I think I had some sleeping deprivation problems for the whole 11 years of school days. Alright, that's a bit exaggerating. I still couldn't sleep early these days. We need to wake up early for the rest of our years!!! That was why we were trained to have early classes since we were young. Meh. Then when we got married and had kids, we have to wake up even earlier to make breakfast, to send them off to school. That's what I seen from the neigbours. Every morning I wake up at 6 to feed my dog, the neighbor's parents would send their kids to school saying goodbye and goodluck to their kids. I think I am thinking too far about this waking up early problem. I should just cherish these few years and sleep away the weekends. These problems are not problems. It's just a matter of habit. Someday I will get used to it, or probably I am used to waking up early already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment