-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Movie. Lunch.

Hey, sorry the previous post I wrote I am back. Apparently I still slack in blogging. Sem break is over, and this is the only outing with unimates during the break. How pathetic. Went Tropicana Mall with them to watch Johnny English. 10 people in the cinema, but laughing like there's 100 people. Sorry, that sounds a bit exaggerating. But yeah, the movie storyline is simple. It's Rowan Atkinson that is superb awesome. Having problem which restaurant to have lunch. That's a daily problem. Then it's arcade. Meh, arcade is really not my kind of thing. but hey! I definitely enjoyed the companions. :)


That's me and my hair back then. Because I chopped some off and got a weird fringe. 


Them. Happily racing together. 


Chocolates! Souvenir from a friend that came back from Langkawi. The Ferrero Rondnoir. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment