-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, October 10, 2011

SUBS Inaugural Ball

Attended the first ball in my life. It's the SUBS inaugural ball held at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. Didn't wanna go at 1st because I was so broke and am still broke and the entrance ticket cost about 110 myr. My lovely unimates decided to pay for me as my early 21st birthday present. How sweet. But that also means that I wouldn't get any present next year. Meh. Almost all the unimates attended the ball. It was one great event and the lecturers' performance was awesome. Great night indeed. :)))


#1 Above: That's all the awesome lecturers in their superhero costumes! 
#2 Below: Our table. The theme was Hollywood you see. 


#3 right bottom : James Chuar (The most popular Year 2 student) Woohoo! 


#4 The August'10 Batch. Us. 


#5  Grace and Lavee. 


#6 The Xiegls sweetheart. 



#7 Bottom : Poyo! 

2 comments:

  1. wah.....ada macam ini.meh..........ur friend help u to give the $$$$$$$$$
    u sem brake???wed i will go my sis there

    ReplyDelete