-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I am in a mess.


Everyone keeps asking me if I’m okay. What am I supposed to tell them? No, I’m not okay. And then what? So I just smile and say that I’m fine, even though I’m really dying on the inside.

- (via eletheowl)


I came across this sayings and I find it very true. Very often when I am feeling down, people will come and ask if i'm okay. Usually, the typical answer will be I'm fine because you know even if you tell them I'm not, there will not be a solution. Most of the time, i find myself having difficulties in expressing my feelings. I don't know why am I feeling sad, maybe I know, but I just don't want it to be so. I know I am weird. So I keep them inside, i started feeling grumpy, irritated, annoying with everything. I got that emo look. I don't feel like talking. Whenever it started to take a toll on me, I am on the edge of breaking down. I control myself, because I know that's not a right thing to break down in the public. Sometimes, I think I am not friendly. I told one of my cousin about that, he told me to be myself as it sounds cliche. I try to, but the fact is that I mind about what people see in me. I think I am trapped in my own mind. I cared about too much thing even in what people think of me. Insecure, that could perfectly describe me. Perhaps, someday, I would learn how to pour out all I am feeling to people that I trust, so that they could understand how I feel. Someday. Just not now.

It's 230am, had been yakking with Wan Ping. I guess it's time for bed. Good Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment