-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Friday, February 17, 2012

Updates & bff's Birthday



Hey, I have been busy with assignment which explains my long hiatus. Having to meet daily dateline, yes daily dateline, you did not see wrongly, that's how our leader pushed us to the maximum limit. Still, I guess I kinda enjoy that. Something that prevents me from procrastinating. So much had happened during this long hiatus, the cny house visiting, assignment visiting to KLCC, the V-day. Life is fine at the moment with time spending mostly in uni from morning till night, getting 5 hours of sleep everyday, staring at the computer screen more than the time I spent in class a day, using the mouse more often than usual, getting familiar with photoshop. Finally am staying at home on a thursday and friday which I don't have class. Feeling the blissfulness of not having alarm to wake me up at 6 every morning. Taking my own sweet time doing stuff that I like. Ahhh :))) 



It's the #bff's birthday today. Happy 21st to the 9 years friend! Glad that the friendship made through this far and am sure there's more to go. She's a friend from high school that I think we met each other on the 1st day of school and we sat together for 3 whole years since the 1st day of school too. We talked about almost everything, from friends to family to cars to drama to everything. Ahhh, and we do have the same interest in looking at cars. She's the one I share secrets with, the only one that I could talk on the phone with for hours without getting tired. Even if there's silence on the phone, it's definitely not awkward silence. Though we are apart most of the time, the phone is the connector! We don't talk to each other everyday, we don't text everyday, but still the friendship remains strong. *amproudofus! We shall celebrate our 10th year friendship next year in 1 year time. Sometimes, I do feel lousy as a friend especially today! It's your 21st birthday but there's no surprise at all and very un-glamorous. Just a simple spending time together and pizza delivery. But I guess it's enough for both of us, that's the way we are. 
You know I love you! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment