-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reminiscence: The Pre-U days



1. Based on the picture, I guess we were having presentation. That's the 1st classroom I used in 
    college, the seminar room : loads of memories over there. 
2. Moral project : The charity bazaar. We sold ice-cream floats just like A&W's root beer float and it's 
    pretty interesting to sell stuff at the cafeteria. But the most difficult task was to sell coupons. Begging and     persuading people to buy overprice coupons were the most challenging task ever. 
3. Us being uhm I-don't-know-what-you-called before the class starts. Oh me and my short hair. haha! 
4. The gang. We spent loads of time in SSD, and there's this pool fever during one semester. Everyone 
    and everyday the classmates will play pool. That's something I never learn/know how to play still - lousy. 
5. Me and the #bff not concentrating during M'sian Studies class. We were listening to songs instead. The 
    class was too boring you see. 
6. Our English assignment which we needed to perform a play. I can't remember what's our story already. 
7. The days we work on our assignment in Irene's house. I miss them. :( 
8. The awesomest group ever - I think. Love them loads and ahhh we were always doing assignment 
    together.  
9. That's the XIEGLS (in case you don't know, it's formed using our initials). Us surprised Irene during her 
    birthday outside her house with 5 McD's kidmeals for lunch. Hehe, the surprise part was fun!
10. Elaine & Irene : The Maths Genius. Maths is not my kinda thing. 
11. Grace & Elaine in the FIA's shirt @Sakae. I can remember pretty clearly that was the time they were     
      rehearsing for their student-exchange-interview. 
12. That's taken in front of Khairul's car, we were preparing to go out to search for the graduation party's 
      venue. That car park don't exist anymore since they are doing some digging work to build some freaking 
      tall building on that piece of land. And I am so not going to get to use that building. Le sigh. 
13. We were @papa johns celebrating Graceeeey, Cyntia and Aizat's birthday : The December Babies' 
14. Oh, that's my Xiegl celebrating my birthday @Red box. 
15. Finally after a year, it's graduation time. Love this picture the most!!! XIEGLS  
16. Some graduation picture with some of them. Did not managed to take many pictures since we had to 
      return the robe right after the graduation ceremony.
17. The informal graduation party with the lecturers @Amp Square. That night just felt like a big family 
      celebrating the end of something. Lecturers with their final thoughts on us, took pictures all the way, eat and talk, sing and dance. The unforgettable moment. 
18. Just like a FIA-gathering @Irene's house. It's actually a farewell party for Elaine since she was leaving to Korea for a year of student exchange program. 

The pre-u days had been one of the best moments in my life. A girl that had just left high school to college, there's so much to learn. The lecturers and all the classmates made me realized that I made the correct decision to leave form 6. I had so much fun and I changed so much in a year. From that timid shy girl to someone that could speak in public thanks to the presentations thou I always do something silly during presentations. But nvm, it kinda built my confidence. Also, the friends that are still accompanying me through my uni life. Although there are twist/separations in the friendship, we did had loads of fun together in that year. The lecturers that taught me so much that I changed the way of my thinking. It's a roller-coaster year filled with more happiness than sadness. Each and everyone of them taught me different things, made me realized some important things in life and they all inspired me in different ways. FIA Aug'09, you guys ROCK! This is my 3rd year in the same college/uni, but still the pre-u days was the most memorable ones.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment