-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Like This

It's Saturday like this where I slack around being home alone and decided to post something random which happened not long ago. Went on a KLCC trip with the assignment groupmates for the plan to spend time in Kinokuniya and also taking group photos. Those food pictures below are taken in Umai-ya. Ahh, I can't remember the names of the food. Heh! 








Am lovin KL as always. I don't mind getting stranded in the jam, looking out at the window at all these  buildings. Yeah, people are saying that's because am not the driver. Heh, I will figure out that soon. Ahhh I am missing my previous home with all these amazing skyscraper view over the balcony. Seeing those large fireworks everytime there's event going on. The city is just beautiful even if it's foreverjam. It's meant to be. It shows how alive the city is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment