-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Thursday night


Oh hai, that's me with my best friend in the whole universe - Teddy. Oh excuse the sucky photo quality, my laptop's webcam kinda sucks. Sad case. Just a random update, I am currently on a study break. Kinda like a study break already since there's only 1 class left. Some people, I mean the buddy tries to make me feels guilty every time he talks to me as if I am supposed to study instead of hanging around on the internet world. Oh well, I know how to manage my time, meh x1000! This sem has been really interesting especially with my fav lecturer teaching the subject! 3 days of class a week, sigh i wish time don't flies. It too soon to bid this short sem goodbye. Assignment for this sem was pretty interesting, creating a magazine of ourselves from scratch! So much to learn, but I think I learn photoshop skills pretty much. Of course, the basic ones, but still it's more than enough. Heh! Alright, I shall update more, exam comes 1st. 



My current fav song. Bon Iver's I can't make you love me. 

That's all for now. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment