-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Page 67: The table's neighbour's birthday & a day out

2nd day of holiday, and it's a day out with my uni bestie! Today we did something that we usually don't do, we went to the electrical and cookware section instead of clothing section, we went to furniture shop. Hahaha, it was fun. Did a vlog with lavee @Jusco's electrical and cookware section. Got stared because they think i am a crazy girl talking to my camera. It was fun thou!!! Will try to upload the video here if only I could upload it on the net, the file is sooo freaking huge I don't know how and why. 


 My lunch partner and shopping partner!!! :)



 My fish rice burger. (Y) 










This was way too scary! If only you guys were there. I am glad I am safe. Phew.  


Happy 21st to my 2 years of table's neighbour! In case you don't know what's table's neighbour, she sat beside me for 2 years! My talking companion in class! I just need to use this picture instead of picture of us  because you are so beautiful here! Like this picture a lot. But actually if you scroll through my blog, you can see her too. Heh! :) She is optimistic, she is strong, she has high determination, she is sarcastic, she is very good at planning. Without her during the 2 years we sat together in high school, am sure am gonna be lost since I am so blur. She is also my gossip partner! We chat a lot at night especially midnight since her sleeping time is kinda screw up. She used to sleep so late and wake up 2 hours later to school, and her nap is sooo freaking long. She's just a weirdo with her screw up sleeping time back then. haha! But of course, she's the best table's neighbour for 2 whole years. Me loves you my table neighbor! xoxo. We shall partay this Friday. *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment