-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, March 19, 2012

Page 79: #3 Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta & Convocation

Hello again, I know you are sick of me already. Just bear with me, updates gonna end soon. This is the last updates about last week. On Saturday, woke up in the morning and laze too much that Frau acted like ah ma kept asking us to get ready (she's so gonna kill me, but nvm). So we headed to Putrajaya in the NOON, only to realize there weren't any hot air balloons in the noon. Only in the morning or evening. Errrp, wasted going all the way there. But at least we got to take some pictures and went up to the Monumen Alaf Baru. Parted with frau they all since they were going to Ikea, and we headed off to cousiee's convocation. Congrats dear bro (nerdy but stylish) with first class honours, *envy! Had an awesome dinner with them (the food at Restaurant Stadium Negara @Jalan Yap Kwan Seng were VERY very delicious!) and shopping time at Pavilion. Had been a year since I last see my couz bro. Went to buy Ochado with him, and it's so weird when a guy (stranger) asked me if my cup of Roasted Pearl Milk Tea was actually soya bean. :O Sucha weirdo stranger. 










Finally done with all the updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment