-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, March 26, 2012

Page 86: Things just don't stay the way it is

"It has just been one of those days where you just want to give it all up, run away from your life, be someone else." (Pick this up from a blog)

I guess this sentence explains well how am I feeling today. The new semester started today, but everything feels so different. Had been emotionally unstable, most of the time so many thoughts are playing on my mind. I looked into the air and my thoughts are struggling. I wish I could write down exactly what and how am I feeling, it's just that I find it difficult to put it in words.

If you know me well, I never like changes. I like things to stay the way it is. I don't like the feeling of having to adapt again to the whole new situation. Wouldn't things be better if it stays the way it is. Forget about the business world or the world outside, don't tell me crap about the world is constantly changing and we need to this and that as much as we always read that from the text books. I am talking about emotions, feelings and people. I know people are temporary, they don't stay with you forever and nothing stays the same forever. But still why? Why it has to be like that. I always hated the "what ifs". Urghhh. I think I need to stop doing all the overthinking. Just let it be because there will be an answer. Really? I am kinda lost right now, I need to pick up myself again. :( Coming back to this again, it's just a matter of getting used to it. 

If only I am strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment