-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, March 19, 2012

Page 79: #1 Aunt's Birthday Celebration

Hey there, I have so much to update. Last week had been a great week spending most of the time with the family. Haven't been updating because I had been going out everyday with the family that am so tired to blog at night. Not to mentioned had been hooked up with draw something apps too. So yeah, reached home at night I spent time playing draw something only that I barely touch my laptop at all. Today, marks less than a week till my holidays end. Am so not prepare for the next sem :( I have so much to do more. So here are the updates. 

Celebrated aunt's belated birthday on the 14th March @Secret of Louisiana. They had these awesome crew who played the guitar and sang birthday song. So much fun! The food was okay, this was my 2nd time there. Previously was the lunch buffet at this place with the unimates. There were 8 choices of spaghetti and you can eat all you want. The price is reasonable and it's still ongoing. If you are a spaghetti lover, try the lunch buffet. :) 

We went over to Taylor's Lakeside campus for a walk before heading back. Ahhh, that beautiful campus. How I wish my campus is this pretty too! Coming soon, but I don't think I will get to enjoy that. Meh. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment