-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Page 68 : I don't know what title to put you see

Hey there, I am pretty lifeless currently. But am enjoying every second of my life now. Got nagged by mum saying I keep staring at the laptop screen whole day. Not the truth, but quite true. 


#1 I am having milo/coffee + sardin sandwich for every breakfast and lunch. Interesting or not?! This picture looks familiar? Yeah larr, I cheat, this picture is not taken today, can be found in my previous post. Haha, what for take the same picture when it's the same drinks, same cup, same food and same plate. Very healthy right my breakfast and lunch, you better agree that it's healthy. *wide grin


#2 So today I had a new resolution. It just popped on my mind all in a sudden, and it became my resolution. Heh! I know I am just not serious like that. Went to visit this old friend and exercise for 20 mins. I have to exercise for 20 mins everyday-my new resolution. This used to be my dad's best friend, daddy exercise for an hour on it everyday. Since daddy left, noone used it anymore and it's left there at the corner. So pitiful, sigh. So yeah, I actually know how to cycle!!! It's only that the bicycle I cycle doesn't move at all. Lol! 


#3 I guess we didn't used it for a long long long long time, and the battery seems to die off. It no longer shows me the speed, the pulse, the distance, the calories anymore. Whuai! :'( This is so sad. 

Other than that, I spent my time watching videos on youtube. Lilcdawg, miniachilles, singindork888, xiaxue, wongfuproduction and also the one I discovered today, the TheJlin7. All these channels made my day :D 

Alright, that's all for today. (:

1 comment:

  1. I know what title u should put...."my housewife life"..muahahaha

    ReplyDelete