-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Page 82: Fashion?

 Ohai, yesterday was I don't know how to describe. 1st time attending fashion show and a close shave. Not gonna talk about the close shave thing, thinking of that still making me trembling. But am grateful that I woke up in my comfy bed and see the sunshine today. Hypophrenia hits me. I am feeling sad for no apparent reason. Losing appetite towards food, constantly feeling like tearing and I find most of the things meaningless. Maybe it's just one of those days that I am back to being the pessimist. Apathetic. Imma stop talking about that. 

A friend gave us the tickets and that's how we got the opportunity to watch our first ever fashion show. I mean by sitting there and watching it not like those in the shopping mall. It was interesting, and I wonder how the models walk in such killer heels on those unstable temporary stage and still able to portray the best of the outfit (designs) they were wearing. *salute. These young designers/designers-to-be are really creative and looking at how they design the outfits with recycle stuff just amaze me. They turned recycle stuff, those that we usually throw off into great artwork. Totally amazing. :)










Photo credits to Jo. She captured them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment